Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Journey

I have been wondering why this course has been so difficult to get going with (especially this module), but having spoke with Alan the other day it has become much clearer.  I was confused by myself? Why did I find it difficult to get going on this course? It is for a DEGREE! 


Alan explained that this course is something I am not used to.  I am used to being taught...waiting to be taught.  This course is part of a journey, from used to being taught - to teaching myself and eventually, beyond this course, I hope to be the teacher! It is about learning something for yourself and this transformation was hard for me to grasp at first, but now I feel my learning is falling into place.


I hope this helps if any of you have similar feelings, as it has really helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment